CUSTOM AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING CO.
Growing fast paced Gahanna area company is seeking a customer service representative. This position will be responsible for answering a multi line phone system, entering service calls and calling customers to schedule maintenances. We are looking for someone who is good at multi tasking, attention to detail and has strong organizational skills. Candidates should have a friendly outgoing personality and a strong sense of personal responsibility. Qualified Candidate must have strong computer and communication skills. Experience with Great Plains accounting software is ideal but not required. Experience in the HVAC trade is desired but not required.
* Answering the phone
* Scheduling of service calls, backup dispatcher
* Assist with time card calculations and data entry
* Creating, Editing and Proofing of Word and Excel documents as Assigned
* Other Office and Support Responsibilities as Assigned
* General Office duties
Qualified Applicants MUST have the following:
* Good Stable Work History
* Experience with accounting software and data entry
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
* Results oriented and takes initiative
* Good Communication Skills
* Excellent Organizational Skills, Attention to Detail and Multi-tasking
* Must be able to pass a Background Check & Drug Screen
* A minimum of 3 years experience in a customer service setting with a high school diploma
Compensation: Based on experience
Please submit resume to: HR@customairco.com. No phone calls please.
Controls Technician Internship – Hilliard, OH
- Aiming to grow professionally and looking for the organization that can keep pace with you?
- Looking for a leading edge company that will leverage your strengths daily; showcase and celebrate your contributions often?
BUILDING CONTROL INTEGRATOR’S (BCI) is a leading DDC contracting company that specializes in building automation and high-end controls; they have attracted the very best talent with the promise of progressing and expanding their careers. This team of the “best of the best” is the core of a culture that encourages each and every team member to improve and grow to their highest level of abilities.
Due to rapid growth we are currently searching for a Controls Technician Intern. Do you have these skills and attributes?
- Able to perform installation of temperature control devices
- Experience installing conduit and control wiring
- Very strong customer focus
- Always driven for results
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent time management ability
- The desire to learn and grow to new levels
- Have a valid drivers’ license issued by state of residence and in good standing
If you answered yes to all of the above, or if you have electrical or HVAC experience and/or educational background focused in these fields and are ready to learn building control installation send us your resume.
At BCI, you’ll find more than a job – you’ll find an opportunity for a career complete with marked success and achievement. And along the way you just might find a place that you call home and friends that will support and challenge you on a daily basis.
Apply online at www.bcicontrols.com/
CONSTRUCTION LABORERS AND DRIVERS
Highway Construction Company has positions available for General Laborers and Drivers. Candidates must be able to observe conditions, learn methods, follow instructions and must perform manual labor. Qualified candidate must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving records and the ability to obtain a CDL Class A driver’s license with HazMat endorsements. Local and out of town travel will be required and must be willing to work varying hours including night shift and weekends as required. The ability to adhere to the company’s Safety Program is a must. If you are safety conscience and want to earn good pay with excellent benefits, please complete an application at: 1595 Frank Road, Columbus, Ohio. 43223. No telephone calls please
We are an EEO Employer and Drug Free Environment